World Business Webinar: Doing Business in Germany
Welcome to join with us the webinar “Doing business in Germany”. We will continue Interreg-project Export Cooperation Sweden-Finland world business series after Japan, China and Brazil business webinars.
1st of December we will have business news and info for companies and organizations who have or will have business or networks in Germany. Our specialists are from BusinessOulu, Baden-Württemberg International and Chamber of Sweden-Germany. Webinar is moderated by Nico Rahm, BusinessOulu advisor of German business.
Date: 1st of december
Time: 13:00 -14:00 CET (Swedish time) 14:00 EEST (Finnish time).
Place: MS Teams
Registration: Click here
This event is free to participate, but pre-registration is reguired. The MS Teams link will be sent to registered participants later.
This webinar will be held in english
BusinessOulo is hosting this webinar. For more information please contact Sanna Savolainen, email. [email protected]
- Opening words, Ms. Sanna Savolainen, senior advisor of international affairs, BusinessOulu
- “How to establish a company and make business in Baden-Württemberg”Ms. Heike Passauer, Foreign trade and location marketing for economy in western Europe, BW-International
- “The German market and how to enter it”, Ms. Katrin Kraus, Market Entry & Business Development, German-Swedish Chamber of Commerce
- Discussion, moderated by Mr. Nico Rahm, Advisor of German business, BusinessOulu
- Closing the meeting, Mr. Petri Karinen, Head of International Affairs, BusinessOulu
Export Cooperation Sweden Finland
This webinar is an acitivity within the Export Cooperation Sweden-Finland project.
Export Cooperation Sweden Finland is a Cross-border organizational cooperation, that helps companies in northern Finland and Sweden to find new and profitable business opportunities, export activities and to enter a global market. The aim is to increase cross-border cooperation and awareness among supporting organizations of exporting and we believe that with a transnational cooperation we can help companies to access more extensive and accessible services than just at local level. The companies we want to involve will be companies that mainly are into an eco-system of innovation or academy.
Norrbotten Chamber of Commerce is the Swedish project leader in this cross-border collaboration project, with BusinessOulo as the head project leader.
Funders on the Swedish side include Interreg Nord, Tillväxtverket and Region Norrbotten.
Medverkande organisationer i Export Cooperation Sweden Finland
13:00 - 14:00
Plats:Digitalt via MS Teams
anmäl dig nedan
för länk till webinar