Workshop ”Digital support for use and maintenance of buildings” – Session 1
How digital twins and digital solutions can increase building asset values, lower annual operations cost and enable new services to the building users, citizens and companies.
Welcome to workshop 6 in the Interreg project Digi AEC, a digital event in four parts. February 8th, 9th, 15th and 16th. This event is free and open to everyone interested in community building and digitalization. Target group:
- Municipalities – employees working on digital innovation in
- Building and infrastructure asset management and operations, construction project development, city planning & permit approval, health and education services.
- SMEs in:
- AEC-sector and the whole construction value chain; property development, architecture/design engineering, construction materials production, logistics, etc.
- Gaming, IT, communication
SESSION 1, Monday 8th February, 2021: Best Nordic practice in collaborative digital property and smart city development
GOAL: Present advantages of «digitizing together» in Smart City development and Asset Management. – Finland’s big cities collaboration – The 6Aika, Property Tech clusters in Finland and Norway and Oulu Super IOT Digital Innovation HuB
- The 6Aika way of working between Finnish cities: Soile Jokinen, 6Aika Coordinator in Oulu
- CityIoT project and Super IOT Digital Innovation HuB: Pirjo Rousu, M.Sc. in Process Engineering, Industrial Management. Project Manager and Project Reasearcher, University of Oulu
- Oulu Innovation Alliance and Proptech cluster in Oulu: Heidi Takalo, Project Manager, Oulu University of Applied Sciences, Mika Rantakokko, Liaison Manager, 6G Flagship
- Proptech cluster Bergen: TBC
- Panel discussion with experts of future development
If you have any questions, please contact project leader Elin Stenvall: [email protected]
10:00 - 11:30
Plats:This is a digital event,
please register through
the link below