Workshop ”Digital support for use and maintenance of buildings” – Session 3
How digital twins and digital solutions can increase building asset values, lower annual operations cost and enable new services to the building users, citizens and companies.
Welcome to workshop 6 in the Interreg project Digi AEC, a digital event in four parts. February 8th, 9th, 15th and 16th. This event is free and open to everyone interested in community building and digitalization. Target group:
- Municipalities – employees working on digital innovation in
- Building and infrastructure asset management and operations, construction project development, city planning & permit approval, health and education services.
- SMEs in:
- AEC-sector and the whole construction value chain; property development, architecture/design engineering, construction materials production, logistics, etc.
- Gaming, IT, communication
SESSION 3, Monday 15th February, 2021: New business and new uses of digital twins in operations and maintenance
GOAL: How to develop use, operations and maintenance.
- Keynote: Connecting building, business and operations: Björn Skoog, Regional Manager, Sweco AB
- Empathic Building: Gunnar Hansen, Head of Hospital Business Sector, Haltian/EB
- To be announced
- Panel discussion with experts of future development
If you have any questions, please contact project leader Elin Stenvall: [email protected]
10:00 - 11:30
Plats:This is a digital event,
please register through
the link below