Workshop ”Digital support for use and maintenance of buildings” – Session 2
How digital twins and digital solutions can increase building asset values, lower annual operations cost and enable new services to the building users, citizens and companies.
Welcome to workshop 6 in the Interreg project Digi AEC, a digital event in four parts. February 8th, 9th, 15th and 16th. This event is free and open to everyone interested in community building and digitalization. Target group:
- Municipalities – employees working on digital innovation in
- Building and infrastructure asset management and operations, construction project development, city planning & permit approval, health and education services.
- SMEs in:
- AEC-sector and the whole construction value chain; property development, architecture/design engineering, construction materials production, logistics, etc.
- Gaming, IT, communication
SESSION 2, Tuesday 9th February, 2021: Asset information models – value opportunities and technical and organizational challenges – stories from Nordic cases
GOAL: Change perspective from new asset information developed in new construction to issues related to the entire portfolio of buildings and challenges of keeping asset information updated and trusted by users.
- Upgrading the Asset Information dinosaur: Stein-Arne Engstad, CEO, Facilit AS
- How we implemented modern AIM: Jens Harald Sæverud, advisor FDVU Office Bodø municipality TBC
- Best practices in how to best organize Use and Maintenance of buildings: Magnus Steffesen, Sales Manager, FDV Huset AS
- What can we learn from use and maintenance of buildings for industrial purposes?: Fredrik Björk, Sweco AB
- Panel discussion with experts of future development
If you have any questions, please contact project leader Elin Stenvall: [email protected]
10:00 - 11:40
Plats:This is a digital event,
please register through
the link below