Digi-AEC workshop: Using digital tools in larger projects
RENOVATING WITH A DIGITAL MINDSET: LESSONS LEARNED
How to move experiences of digitalization of new buildings to adaption of existing buildings to new users.
Welcome to workshop 7 in the Interreg project Digi AEC, a digital event in four parts. May 19th, 20th, 26th and 27th. This event is free and open to everyone interested in community building and digitalization. You can find all information, presentations and workshop material on our Digi-AEC platform.
- SMEs in:
- AEC-sector and the whole construction value chain; property development, architecture/design engineering, construction materials production, logistics, etc.
- Gaming, IT, communication
- Municipalities – employees working on digital innovation in
- Building and infrastructure asset management and operations, construction project development, city planning & permit approval, health and education services.
Webinar 2, Thursday 20th May, 2021: Best practice – Using digital tools in larger projects
GOAL: How large projects can benefit from using new digital and technical tools.
- Case study: Using new tools when extending existing buildings
- Expanding and renovating the Lapland Central Hospital: Miika Puljujärvi, Design Engineer, Atlastica Oy & Janne Keskinarkaus, Project Manager, Lapland Hospital District
- NESO: Mats Johansson
- Panel discussion with experts of future development
If you have any questions, please contact project leader Elin Stenvall: [email protected]
10:00 - 11:00
Plats:This is a digital event,
please register through
the link below