Digi-AEC workshop: Interactive – lessons learned from taking part of Digi-AEC
RENOVATING WITH A DIGITAL MINDSET: LESSONS LEARNED
How to move experiences of digitalization of new buildings to adaption of existing buildings to new users.
Welcome to workshop 7 in the Interreg project Digi AEC, a digital event in four parts. May 19th, 20th, 26th and 27th. This event is free and open to everyone interested in community building and digitalization. You can find all information, presentations and workshop material on our Digi-AEC platform.
- SMEs in:
- AEC-sector and the whole construction value chain; property development, architecture/design engineering, construction materials production, logistics, etc.
- Gaming, IT, communication
- Municipalities – employees working on digital innovation in
- Building and infrastructure asset management and operations, construction project development, city planning & permit approval, health and education services.
Webinar 4, Thursday 27th May, 2021: Interactive – lessons learned from taking part of Digi-AEC
GOAL: To share experiences and knowledge in how digital tools and processes can be an asset, regardless the size of a project or level of digitalization.
- Smart Construction Cluster Alta: Tor-Arne Bellika
- Project participants: Kent Karlsson from Sweco & Tony Lindqvist from Collaprime
- Smart Construction Academy: Bjørn-Arne Føleide and Sebastiano Lombardo
- Input and experiences from all other participants.
If you have any questions, please contact project leader Elin Stenvall: [email protected]
10:00 - 11:00
Plats:This is a digital event,
please register through
the link below