Digi-AEC workshop: How smaller projects can benefit from digitalization
RENOVATING WITH A DIGITAL MINDSET: LESSONS LEARNED
How to move experiences of digitalization of new buildings to adaption of existing buildings to new users.
Welcome to workshop 7 in the Interreg project Digi AEC, a digital event in four parts. May 19th, 20th, 26th and 27th. This event is free and open to everyone interested in community building and digitalization. You can find all information, presentations and workshop material on our Digi-AEC platform.
- SMEs in:
- AEC-sector and the whole construction value chain; property development, architecture/design engineering, construction materials production, logistics, etc.
- Gaming, IT, communication
- Municipalities – employees working on digital innovation in
- Building and infrastructure asset management and operations, construction project development, city planning & permit approval, health and education services.
Webinar 1, Wednesday 19th May, 2021: Best practice – how smaller projects can benefit from digitalization
GOAL: Presenting advantages of using digitalization as a means of support and facilitation.
- Kalix municipality, KIAB: Christer Wallin, CEO
- Klar Svan: Sergei Knysh, CEO
- Case study: Can digitalization replace traditional means of planning and building?
- Restoration of the Trade House of Lang in Raahe: Piia Vähäsalo, CEO, Langin kauppahuone Oy
- Restoration of the Old Raahe area: Sari Alajoki, Case Manager, Wanha Raahe Foundation
- Panel discussion with experts of future development
If you have any questions, please contact project leader Elin Stenvall: [email protected]
10:00 - 11:15
Plats:This is a digital event,
please register through
the link below